Saturday, May 12, 2018

" Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, heart is at ease".

Indeed, to our God our heart, soul, and physical belong to.
These past few days, our nation has been glued to the news, to the hope and morale of a country
which now suffers an unimaginable amount of debt. And I on my end too, busy checking out latest information. Hatred, anger, frustration, confused and it all seem to be piling up.

Last night, I went out with a friend of mine and was being informed that one of the political chronies' son lives there, with luxurious car and not one but two residence units in that strategic building at the heart of KL. I was further informed that the parents on the other hand stay at another luxurious Residence which you can already imagine the price of the property itself.

I am stomped with no word left to utter, if that is only the chrony, how about the affliated minister it self? and how about another bunch of them who had been in power for years?  I cannot avoid the ephiphany of that money is money, and you cannot ever have enough. It is becoming the root of greed which often times, could also lead to evil actions. I can definitely enter shops and go out of frustration that sometimes, I walk away with nothing as I need to save money but that frustration, I believe is a million times better than forgetting the worldly life is temporary and all that you do now in the present world will only connect of how you are going to be in the Akhirah, the absolute one promise.

Power to some is a struggle but to many others, power is the need to influence. But again, what is the intention? Lead the people and save them? Care for the people and help them? Or the need to put you in an advantage position and reaping the benefits out of it? It may be very humanly to always have wants exceeding our own needs, but looking at what is happening all around. People just do not stop, in fact, we cannot stop from always wanting with very little gratitude being practiced.My duaa is for God to grant me all that I need, all that is good, all that is never too little never too much that I stray so far from His Mercy.

May Allah remind and grant us that one thing, never too little, never too much, that is contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)