Sunday, October 13, 2019

Indeed, "maybe you wish for something but that thing or person you wish upon is not what you need in this worldly affair". I dont get that notion - most of the times. I dont understand why despite me knowing myself, and my intention, things always dont worked out. I thought I know myself - and the extend I can go to make people happy and appreciated, but it always ended up with me and my heart crying. It can go sour when you make room for people, when that people can make you laugh, and when you give them the power to dictate your day. And when you lose them, you lose that very same parts of them making you laugh, making your day, and worst - that space is now left empty, only leaving you with unexplainable void.

This broken heart of mine teaches me something, these days I find myself thinking of God often. Letting Him be the owner of us all, fixing my heart, reminding myself of this temporary world. It is possible of you to want so much, but how much more of this world we can have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)