Saturday, September 19, 2020

These days I have been rather obsessed with understanding my own tendencies - true enough what initially fallen on the E spectrum is now shifting towards the I(NTROVERTED). While I was conforming to what used to be my personality - I do aware of the changes that I am currently going through - the truth is, we are always evolving, always figuring. 3 years back, I thought I figured what I wanted, knew who I was becoming but again - thinking I'm back at that square 1 again. Losing and gaining, re-evolving and one thing for sure, always trying. Learning and figuring own self just shy few months from hitting 30 is not a life-crisis but rather an emphasis that life has no timeline and to find affirmation in that. As an individual, I genuinely find comfort and energy in having my disconnected moments - away in the nature, away from small conversations, and just that very few times away to recharge my energy. While it is somewhat difficult to explain and 'disconnect' from loved ones - I take full account in knowing those recharged moments are only going to make my time with my loved ones a precious one. On this journey of discovering 'own self', I learn that I am spiritual, always looking to find meaning and purposeful interactions - even if its non conforming, even if those are strange in the eyes of strangers. I learn on my obliging tendency, only because kindness that I am capable to offer - and to do less of that now. I understand how being told what to do despise me so much and making me demotivated - while it is okay to have that tendency, I know I need to be less 'personal', take up every criticism, and find optimism in that - micromanagement is needed at certain times to ensure deliveries. While I got excited over new things, I also got over excitement in just a blink of an eye. And it is definitely something to work on. While I got enthusiastic in new begininnings, I will also need to finish what I begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)