Saturday, April 14, 2018

overrreacting, ah guilty as charged.

This is not going to be easy, but yes I can be emotional or overreacting especially when stress is piling up. When it strikes, I can totally go on being cranky, or to not my liking, I can be so demanding and mean. If I can go to bed at night, feeling okay, then it should be alright, but that is never the case.

So that is the tendency but if that doesn't make you feel good, choose the things that will make you feel good. A calm 5 minutes can make so much difference. When things get too heated up, try to go out and wind up a little, just so your whole system gets to let loose. Don't ever begin or say something that will never make you feel happy.

I now realize that, we choose our happiness, even if it means by us battling our tendency during emotional situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)