Saturday, April 28, 2018

less than a month shy to my birthday.

27 it is and boyyy, i wonder how and where did all the years go?!
I shall not complain much because it has been a terrific one. Ups and downs and to be telling the truth, I am blessed, so blessed I cannot say a word of complain.

My friends are super sweet to rent a room in Mandarin Oriental for my pre birthday staycation. I came with my work attire and uhh, think i was so underdressed. I saw celebs at the lobby only to figure out later they had a Tatler event there. Spell Fancy!

I had a chill in night stay with in house pedicure, almost fell asleep rightaway as I wasnt feeling so well, but my friends insisted to visit Kyo for the night. My girl's friends opened a table at Ren( so we had a switch of a plan) but again, a night with no single cent incurred. Checked. My fav spot was definitely by the dj turntables with the dum dam dum beats. With the Tatler being held at MO, the club was perfect for people-viewing. I think i had the KL  instagrammers covered with the Crazy Rich Asians scene.

Looking back, I am probably the last person you can invite to any club. I enjoy my cozy coffee sips with the smell of pastries or the sights of fresh fruits around me. I could tolerate conversation at the bar but never much of a fan for clubs/dancing/chaosness. But I do appreciate that I get to do this for my 27th unwind. Pretty sure, not so fancy on making it my routine but once in a blue moon, let loose and gooooo goofy is such a good remedy!

Still very thankful for my thoughtful friends!

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)