Sunday, April 29, 2018

you can only control what is within your means. of course, it is nice once in a while to butt in beyond that but that will only lead you to excessive thinking which again, if it is not within your means, there is no way you can control it.

People get worried excessively, which happens all the times because we care and probably easier to get carried away with our worries than to trick our mind to stretch optimism. I am guilty of all that- worried of financial, family, people I care for, present, and future and the list would be lost finding for a full stop. But overthinking this at night cannot change anything unless I am bias towards action.

I certainly cannot control how others would act, or think, but I can exert own control on mine. I cannot makeee others think the way I should think, but I can (should) always choose to not worry but instead do. Do what I can, all I can to at least have a different approach on concerned matters.

A gentle reminder to not worry excessively, to not go mad unnecessarily, and only do what you can with all your mighty heart!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)