Thursday, May 3, 2018

Long cut short story, I have been feeling lonely these days.

I still have people around me but it is only natural I can still feel lonely despite a whale of crowd. We can all feel that way, right?

But the good part is, whatever I feel inside has  amazingly led me to Him, again and again.

I still have my struggles in completing my five times a day prayers, but how is every time I bow down, I feel an immense, genuine protected feel. Allah is there, always there despite how lonely the world has driven me. Or how a certain people has the power to make you feel so lonely with or without them.

Even with already knowing the answer, I cannot help but to inquire of my own decisions, why do we still choose to stray, disobey, and not run to Him when He can heal it all - the pain, the sorrowness, the loneliness that are all worldly driven?

Good reminder for you, Afiqah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)