Monday, December 10, 2018

11th December 2018 (also my 11th day of unemployment)!

I cant begin to describe how it feels because all my life post-university, I have always been that one person who is striving at work and look for what is next in the pipeline for me to channel my adventurous side.

Recently, I made my decision to leave a startup-environment company for many good reasons. I was always working in a corporate sphere and my decision to move on to learn design thinking was a leap of faith that I took to experiment my career journey as well as to leverage design thinking as an empowerment tool. As I'm writing at the moment, it was nothing but a regretful experience, the company has no clear direction, always plays the lobbying card, and in a most disheartening way, people are terminated against any of my HR value. When you lose the ability to count on your leadership or management, it is hard to fathom another day of working.

I made my decision to leave so it'll only be fair that I can continuously focus on organizing an Un-Conference that I have been working for 3 months now, a future collaboration with a public university in Kedah vide by Lean In Kedah, as well as focusing on full-time job hunting. It's a hectic December for me all in all but being out of employment drives me anxious and each day becoming real nerve-wrecking. Let's just hope I get to end this period of being out of work and secure my HR job as soon as possible!

Regards,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)