Sunday, October 21, 2018

The past week drained the positivity out of me.

My realization includes:
1) Success begets success. And in my case, not feeling one makes me dissapointed and frustrated. I realized how I can be really impatient which makes the process seems very unnatural. I care about making impression which causes unnecessary stress when all I can do is totally be me, and do all I can to nail the task. It really is that simple but human like me, I tend to complicate a lot!
2) I dont get really comfortable working in a team if I dont feel comfortable with them. My system is suggesting me to fall into sleep mode or literally shutting it all down. I feel judged when the truth is, the anxiety of it ruins it all.
3) All these negativity bog me down feeling a little down the whole weekend. The good part is, Afiqah is a a strong lady! She recuperates and determines to do her very best tomorrow when she wakes up!

To everybody out there, everyday is a challenge, and keep your mind in a healthy state all that you can! Positivity is what you consume and if you consume good, InsyaAllah all turns out good too!

P/s: On another note, been having bad flu and after my 10 minutes session- inhaling vicks from water basin and hot turmeric tea( plus honey and lemon), I'm feeling all good now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)