Monday, October 15, 2018

Women inspiration and I.

I have been eye-ing different public figures whom had done so well in their lives. Almost jaw-dropping to see those people with so much competence and confidence all packaged and ready,set,go! From instagram stories and posts, to facebook and ted talks, I find it amusingly inspiring to see how much one can achieve given the right mindset. It makes me wanting to do more, to try, and learn from it more!

Today was not a bad day but unfortunately, I cannot pronounce it a fancy day either.
I had a presentation at work and thought, I screwed it a little with my nervousness and anxiety.

So here's the thing, you concsiously aware of how you feel but you cant seem to own your behaviours, which of course leads me to my massive frustration! I dream of wild dreams and unknown wishes to come true, and likewise, I should not be disheartened by this whole process of learning. Oh dear Afiqah, tomorrow is a new day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)