Saturday, October 13, 2018

Hey, been a while my dear.

Cannot quite recall for how long we have been not in touch, but as I peek at my previous writing, the feel to re-connect and start typing again, blooms!

Our journey here goes beyond every good mark and good phase in life.
My first love got married today, my second one, umph I think still reside in Kedah, the third one- married for years and about to be a dad. How super long is that??! And me?

I am about to be 28, still very single, still very confused, and still sometimes pretty much stuck in situations I cannot even move an inch away.
But still, I am happy. I learn to take one thing at a time. I learn to also acknowledge my emotions, feeling it and eventually, be okay with it.

Options that you create in life is also an indicator of how you choose to walk away from things that make you unhappy and people who drains away all your energy. That trick worked all the times.

Because in the end of the day, that one question that goes in mind, "how long more we have of each other"?

#temporarylife #temporaryworld


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)