Sunday, August 26, 2018

a twist in that emotional plot, it is really all in your mind. You have the control over it all. How do you react to your stressful time at work, how do you cater your acceptance towards the idea of responsibility, how do you find rainbows after all the hardships. I want to believe that it is all in my mind, I have that ability to make it work, to learn from it, and to move on and only keep going from there. Day 1 ends with a slight disappointment, let's think of how Day 2 can only be better? Feeling anxious? Try not to! Feeling lonely? Try not to! Tired of doing? Take a deep breath, think of how much that person matter, and try not to!

Another day tomorrow, I wanna do it, do it well, InsyaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)