Saturday, June 8, 2019

As  much as I love penning down my thoughts, I'd like to think that I love to keep it rational too, and hence the read of many many articles that could reason my feels and emotions. Those obviously are difficult to be explained.

My favourite topic, love - it touches that part of your brain that is similar to the effect of drugs usage - dopamine, anxiety, addiction, that high level of passion and greatness, those are strong emotions but in no easy way can be well rationalised.

Your the one  today, can cause you that extreme bipolar comfort and discomfort feelings because love is never meant to be that easy, and if it is, it reduces the intensity of your love effect. Also that very good reason why some choose to settle down with different people despite being crazily in love with someone else.

To me, love is magic and passion - that one thing that is really hard to find and keep without the help of time. I'm starting to believe in correct timing, timing for everything. For you to go out there, for you to represent your best self or in different case, your self that can still do so much learnings. Looking back, there are just so much stories of mine to be treasured - those which include immature gestures, pure and crazy love, refreshing and stupid - all that serve the purpose of learnings, moving on, kindness, and keep on loving.

Just two years ago, my blog would have been on different person. How his fears keep him away from   trying harder in making things work and how my prayers would have been to be reunited. And just six months ago- I might have gushed on another talented person, the one that speaks my language of interests, hobby, and life. And in that very same period of time - how life events brought me another person - uninvited and unforeseen of his importance in my life today.

I cant quite begin to describe - the silly talks, or liberal talks, those whines or just us sitting in a car doing nothing can be extremely addictive it becomes harder by day to choose to walk away or not being close to him. And just like that, your wait to experience love for the past 6 years teaches you the pleasure of  having a company, or doing things together, of accepting flaws and recognize the good in another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)