Thursday, June 6, 2019

In  recruitment, it is like a marathon. your job doesnt end with a placement on hand, rather you need to keep the momentum, a continuous hunt for more. calm and continuity - possibly something that need to be kept in mind.

Like everything else, living a life is the same continous effort, a marathon. Your life doesnt stop at graduation or scoring the first job. It doesnt stop when you mourn over the loss of someone important nor it stops after you're certain with the presence of someone special. It certainly doesn't stop when you thought you figured life at that particular time. What was right 3 years ago may no longer be applicable, what you wanted few years ago may not have added the same value today, and what you long for today may not be what you need tomorrow. And there comes the need for recalibration, the continuation of adding rational to your acts and thoughts.

I thought I figured what was right, what I wanted, what I needed - but rather, this year I keep on the same cycle of recalibration of what I really really long and need personal and professional wise. You see, you can give a whole world but still you can't buy feelings, and you can get your whole name written all over the mountain, and you still think it is no enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I pretty much do everything that makes me happy :)